[SOLVED] Computer won't turn on

May 21, 2022
Last night I tried turning my computer off with the power switch on the case but that wasn't working so I just unplugged the psu. This morning when I tried to turn it back on nothing happened so I moved to the psu to my finances computer and it working fine there. Any ideas?

Solution
Just wondering why you even turn the power off , for the last 20 years i have never touched the psu switch of any pc i own , i leave them permanently plugged in and connected to a surge protector , you pc still takes power from mains even when the machine is off , thats why mobos stay lit , it also prolongs the life of cmos batteries

May 21, 2022
Just wondering why you even turn the power off , for the last 20 years i have never touched the psu switch of any pc i own , i leave them permanently plugged in and connected to a surge protector , you pc still takes power from mains even when the machine is off , thats why mobos stay lit , it also prolongs the life of cmos batteries
I normally leave it on but I unplugged it because we were having a bad storm and I wanted to be extra safe

Solution