Question Computer working but no display output ?

Sep 20, 2023
Hello everyone, recently I got the problem that my pc boots up but I get no display output. I’m not even getting the bios logo boot up. The gpu is recognized in task manager and device manager, I checked it using TeamViewer mobile.

View: https://imgur.com/a/uy7iz9H

I tried cleaning the PCIE x16 slot, changing the ram sticks with other ones, reseting and replacing the cmos battery with a new one (CR 2025 - 3V), changing the PSU to a higher wattage (650W) and it solved nothing.

My specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistix
MB: Asus Prime A320M-K
GPU: Sapphire RX 580 8GB (Pulse)

P.S.: I apologize if I did mistakes in the description. My English is not the best but I’m still learning it.

1) How do you have your monitor connected to the PC? DVI? VGA? HDMI? DisplayPort?
2) What is the make/model of your monitor specifically?
3) Did you check to make sure that your monitor isn't on the wrong display input from how it's connected to your PC?

Sep 20, 2023
1) How do you have your monitor connected to the PC? DVI? VGA? HDMI? DisplayPort?
2) What is the make/model of your monitor specifically?
3) Did you check to make sure that your monitor isn't on the wrong display input from how it's connected to your PC?
it’s an old LG monitor (I don’t know the exact model and it doesn’t say at the back of it), it uses HDMI cable. I checked if it was connected properly and it was all in. Also I used my TV as another display output and still got no display.

Sep 20, 2023
Are you able to connect a monitor via integrated video (if its available on your motherboard) and try it that way?
Unfortunately, can’t do that, my processor doesn’t have integrated graphics and also I don’t have another cpu which I can test with.

Unfortunately, can’t do that, my processor doesn’t have integrated graphics and also I don’t have another cpu which I can test with.
According to the quick start guide for your motherboard, found HERE, it supports integrated graphics via HDMI. Take a look at the document I linked and scroll down to the bottom of the last page. It will provide you a picture of the I/O panel and indicates where the HDMI port is on it.

Try connecting a monitor there and see if it gives you signal.

PhysX_HW

Distinguished
According to the quick start guide for your motherboard, found HERE, it supports integrated graphics via HDMI. Take a look at the document I linked and scroll down to the bottom of the last page. It will provide you a picture of the I/O panel and indicates where the HDMI port is on it.

Try connecting a monitor there and see if it gives you signal.
The board does have a HDMI port because it does support CPUs with integrated graphics, but their CPU (Ryzen 5 2600) does not have a GPU, so even if he did connect something to that HDMI port, there would be no output.

Back to the topic, would you be able to try a different GPU and/or test your GPU in a different system? I'm sure you've tried replacing the HDMI cables and the monitor/TV both work with other signals (although it's not likely they would both stop working at the same time).