Apr 27, 2019
about a month ago i used to be able to play games like overwatch and minecraft with little to no lag on the highest settings. however, now whenever i load up overwatch i get about 45-60 fps and 52 degrees celcius on the lowest settings. the only difference in between the times was that my dad vacuumed my computer parts to remove dust (despite my attempts to stop him and telling him to use canned air).
this was my pc a couple days before the vacuuming (april 16 2019): https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/16296200
this was my pc 4 days after the vacuuming (april 20 2019): https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/16387009
this was my pc today (april 27 2019): https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/16535018
please someone help me, how do i fix this?
(you can find the specs on the userbenchmark pages, if you need any more info i can provide but may take a time to respond)

Lutfij

Titan
First and foremost, stop using Userbenchmark to tell you if your PC is in working order. Second, I'd ask you to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers with the latest off of Nvidia's site? Which version of the OS are you on?

Apr 27, 2019
First and foremost, stop using Userbenchmark to tell you if your PC is in working order. Second, I'd ask you to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers with the latest off of Nvidia's site? Which version of the OS are you on?
I live in the UK and I got this computer pre-built by a company called overclockers for £1100 (normally £1400), and some of the parts may not be big ones that you recognise idk
CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.6GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270 Ultra Gaming (Socket 1151) ATX Motherboard
Ram: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit
SSD: Team Group L5 240GB SATA Solid State Drive
HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card
PSU: Cougar GX-S 650W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
Chassis (is this the case? not sure but i'll say the case): Kolink Refractor RGB Gaming Case - Black Window
also, what is wrong with userbenchmark? my tech-savvy friend recommended them to me
i downloaded Nvidia Geforce experience about a week ago and have the latest drivers as of now, and i have the latest windows 10 version

Apr 27, 2019
i'm assuming from the lack of replies that there is nothing i can do... i haven't messed around with the BIOS or anything and i'm seriously confused and upset at this

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Don't forget the motherboard chipset drivers. Windows updates can cause issues with older drivers, windows likes to use latest versions, and it's generic drivers are made to cover anything, but at the cost of performance from component specific drivers.
I'd also clean out the pc and registry, use ccleaner from piriform.com, use default settings. Temp files and cache files get loaded down with trash and orphans and windows takes its time chasing down dead-ends for nothing but a waste of resources.