[SOLVED] Computers turns on then off when I start it up.

Apr 21, 2020
When i Press the Power button on my PC. Fans start spinning, rgb comes on, but it turns off for about 2seconds. Then turns on again Ram Debug is lit for about 2 seconds then computer starts and everything is fine. Computer works perfect, but want to make sure those things wont lead to something else major in the future. Any ideas?

Solution
When i Press the Power button on my PC. Fans start spinning, rgb comes on, but it turns off for about 2seconds. Then turns on again Ram Debug is lit for about 2 seconds then computer starts and everything is fine. Computer works perfect, but want to make sure those things wont lead to something else major in the future. Any ideas?

This is normal for a computer. Don't worry that is the POST sequence of the computer.

This is normal for a computer. Don't worry that is the POST sequence of the computer.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS