Computex 2010: Day 1, Booth Babes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thanks to Computex 2010's focus on consumer electronics and IT products—two male-dominated industries—scantily-clad women are in abundance. As we walk the show floor, gathering information on technology, our cameras seem to have a mind of their own.

Computex 2010: Day 1, Booth Babes : Read more

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I'm probably going to get thumbed down quite a bit for this, but, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the gizmo-gadgets. I like looking at babes (in fact I'm looking at them right now in an incognito window), but, when I purposely go to a tech site, I want to see tech stuff, not low rez hot chicks wearing waaaaay to much clothing (to much compared to what they're wearing in the incognito window).

I know, I know, I didn't have to click the link if I didn't want to see it. I guess had the pictures been higher rez with some close-ups of certain areas, I wouldn't be complaining.

cscott_it

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
Someday, I will have moved up the ladder enough to have someone PAY ME to go Computex and the like. I mean, how freaking awesome is that?

rocskies

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I am not really sure what it is that attracts so many people to asians. The fact that they have 0 curves makes for poor eye candy. Now that this is out of the way, computex does look fun :)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]segio526[/nom]I'm probably going to get thumbed down quite a bit for this, but, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the gizmo-gadgets. I like looking at babes (in fact I'm looking at them right now in an incognito window), but, when I purposely go to a tech site, I want to see tech stuff, not low rez hot chicks wearing waaaaay to much clothing (to much compared to what they're wearing in the incognito window).I know, I know, I didn't have to click the link if I didn't want to see it. I guess had the pictures been higher rez with some close-ups of certain areas, I wouldn't be complaining.[/citation]

I come here for tech... except the days when I come here for high res pictures of 'certain areas' of women.

LOL!

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Really, we need something better than those low res pictures. :)

After all, I can't judge what's best based on this pictures.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
@Jane, don't think we don't like you also, it's just that we have a "thing" for pretty women on pictures. :p

Oh, the fantasy.. ;)

ender21

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]How many of these were actually men? lol.[/citation]
HAHA. Hey if Computex was held in Vegas, then I'd say a pretty high %'age.

San Pedro

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]rocskies[/nom]I am not really sure what it is that attracts so many people to asians. The fact that they have 0 curves makes for poor eye candy. Now that this is out of the way, computex does look fun[/citation]

I'm all about Asian women. In fact, I married one. They're petite, and have great legs, at least here in Japan.

However, to each his own. . .

man-inj-74

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
I love pic 13... The character seems quite pleased in-spite of an large arrow on his chest pointing out that he has no ........ whilst being surrounded by 9 lovely princesses.

San Pedro, agreed! My circumstances are the same.

boletus

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Maybe it's time for a career change. Why waste my time engineering if I could be the guy that applies the faux tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.