Question Comunication Between a Google Wifi and a switch

Feb 20, 2022
Goodmorning everyone

Here's my network setup:
I have my ISP main router, I think a d-link 4G router, as my internet provider.
To that router, is connceted through ethernet two things:
1) GoogleWiFi for having all my devices connected to the same wifi all over the house:
2) a TP-link switch *in the farest room in my house) that allow my pc and my console to be connected to internet via ethernet; on top of that, to the switch is also connected a TP-link access point so I can have WiFi in my room.

Every WiFi Access Point (Google WiFi and the TP-LINK accesso piont) has the same name and password, everythings is just connected and not configured at all, every access point and router has their own DHCP.
I don't know how everything work but it does: every devices canbe connectet tointernet flowlessly while i work around the house.
The only things I can't do is connect my phone/pc (witch are connected to the Switch and TP-link Access point) to the printer or the TV (which are connected to Google WiFi)

I would like to make them communicate and be able to access every router setting page from every network.
I would like to create a good network with all IP to be on the 192.168.0.XXX and not every access point have their onw...

Someone can help me or guide me?
I have studied IT at school but it was almost 10 years ago and I do not know where to begin.

Thanks to everybody :)

Not sure what you want help with you already know what you need to do it is a matter of reading the instructions for the devices.

Key here is you actually want AP. You have the things you call AP running as a router. All having the same network is the key difference between running as a router and as a AP.

Most modern devices have the ability to set them to AP mode. Other wise search youtube videos on how to use a router as a AP pretty much any router can be used as a AP even without a special feature.

Feb 20, 2022
Not sure what you want help with you already know what you need to do it is a matter of reading the instructions for the devices.

Key here is you actually want AP. You have the things you call AP running as a router. All having the same network is the key difference between running as a router and as a AP.

Most modern devices have the ability to set them to AP mode. Other wise search youtube videos on how to use a router as a AP pretty much any router can be used as a AP even without a special feature.

My ISP Router see all of the devices that are connected to the GoogleWiFi as one devices and I don't think that if i disable google wifi DHCP i can make it work...

And I can't seem to make Devices connected to Google WiFi communicate with the devices connected to my seitch

Last edited: