Concept Video Dreams Up Samsung Galaxy S IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibal

Distinguished
[citation][nom]kawininjazx[/nom]I need a phone so thin that when I turn it sideways it disappears and I think I lost it.[/citation]
And you can not find it even by calling it from another phone, because the battery is allready empty ;-)

cashews

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
I own an S3 and I think the current design style of Samsung is quite ugly. I'd love for them to return to cool looking designs rather than what they are doing now. Case in point: S3 in pebble blue.

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
Since sandisk is to lazy to release the 128gb and 256gb.... well, lets just go to the top..... the 2TB exfat android 4.x compatible Micro SDXC cards, can I get 2 micro SDXC slots on the phone so I can put 2 x 64gb memory cards in it with 64gb of internal storage?

128 and 256gb micro sdxc cards were press released in 2008...... we are going into 2013.... they are just going to milk the 64gb card market for the next 12 years?

Cash091

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Why does everyone of these prototypes have a holographic keyboard? It's NOT going to catch on people!!! The cost would have to be next to nothing in order for people to invest into that. How many of us use our phones in places where a smooth surface is readily available. I also agree that instead of having a super light and thin phone I would rather have a longer lasting battery. I stream a lot of music from my phone and find that by 5pm the battery is less than 15%! I have the LG Lucid which SUCKS on battery life.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I tried the S3 felt like a hunk of plastic in my hand. 4.99" screen and a quad-core processor?..lol Good luck with battery life.[/citation]
Otacon, man, I agree with you on that. If you've been 'round these parts for a while you may know that I used to rant and rant about Samsung's use of plastic instead of some other higher-quality more durable material. Alas, the S3 and Note II are not perfect. I tried hard to stop being an Apple-has-me-spoiled snot (and I was, I admit it) and with daily effort I think I'm winning that battle.

The S3 and Note II's plastic could be something better but they're not that bad and I now love my Sammy toys. I, like some, keep my phones in a case all the time so the plastic is never exposed to the cruelness of life.

doive1231

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2007
These thinner larger smartphones are unuseable without a sturdy case as they are far too fragile. Therefore, the design is not so important. Specs, OS and as mentioned, battery life are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS