Question Conecting to tv.

sssmindaugas

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
Hello i was wondering can you conect your phone to a tv ( via usb c to hdmi cable) when your screen is broken beyond repair?

Lutfij

Titan
Usually you can stream content from your phone to a TV provided it can pair with your phone wirelessly. On another note, if your TV is beyond repair, how will you see on it, let alone connect to it and understand if it's connected? Or are you saying that the phone's screen is broken?

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Depending on your phone, you can buy an airplay adapter, or buy an hdmi cable with a lightning adapter - for iPhone. It will mirror your phones screen onto your tv, you can use it to stream, but if your phones screen is broken beyond repair I would suggest getting a new one.

Usually you can stream content from your phone to a TV provided it can pair with your phone wirelessly. On another note, if your TV is beyond repair, how will you see on it, let alone connect to it and understand if it's connected? Or are you saying that the phone's screen is broken?
I'm sure he means the phone is broken and he wants to plug something in to make it automatically come up on the TV.
To which I don't think there is any device that will allow that without you authorising it on your phone first and if you can't see how to authorise it on your phone, then it would be almost impossible.
Depending on the break of the screen you can try and shine a flashlight at it and look at the screen on angles.

sssmindaugas

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
I thank everyone for anwsering it will help me and yes i was talking about the phone's screen not the tv's screen.