Config Folder

erc

Hi,

I would like to know if the date for the config folder
under Winnt (C:\WINNT\CONFIG) represent the installation
date of the O/S?

Please advise.

Thanks
ERC

In fact, it is a date computer was using at time of OS installation or last
migration or repair/restore (this depends on migration/restoration method).
And only in case someone not changed this folder creation date later using
any advanced filesystem managing tool (even I cannot imagine reason for
doing this).

So usually it is date of OS installation.