Confirmation Email

G

Hey guys,

I made an account but I never received the confirmation letter.

I switched to various emails but none of them worked.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks!

justinblue

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
Hello,

Here are the instructions to resend your confirmation e-mail:

1. Go to www.tomshardware.com and click log out in the upper right (if you are logged in)

2. In the upper right click Sign In

3. A window will pop up. In that window, click the link that says "You did not receive the confirmation email?"

4. Input your e-mail address, and the confirmation e-mail should be resent.

If this still does not work, please try creating your account with an alternative e-mail.

Thank You,
Justin

G

I already did that multiple times but still no email.

Is there some kind of manual activation by the admins?

justinblue

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
Hi,

Unfortunately no. This feature should be added eventually, but isn't there now. Have you tried any e-mail addresses on major servers like Yahoo Mail, Gmail or Hotmail? None of those work either?

Justin

KnightyKnight

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
This is my other account and I just confirmed the registration.

Yeah I tried Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Gmail but it didn't work. I guess you just had to wait a while.

Thanks anyways justinblue!

G

I'm having the same problem. Registered several times, received no email to confirm. I tried the 'did not receive confirmation email' option multiple times and did not get an email to confirm. Checked my spam folders... nothing. Now what?

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
I'm having the same problem. Registered several times, received no email to confirm. I tried the 'did not receive confirmation email' option multiple times and did not get an email to confirm. Checked my spam folders... nothing. Now what?

Try following the above steps again, but using an alternate e-mail address and service. In many instances, servers will block what they perceive as spam at the server level, so it won't even end up in your "junk" folder on occasion.