confirming that my windows install is complete.

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, I want to ask for some help. When I download windows 10 on USB flash drive via windows 10
setup from microsoft site. Sometimes, the installer says that windows 10 installation is complete, and I just put it to download windows on my pc. In middle of downloading it says that some files are corrupted! And i just wiped my entire C drive down to have a FRESH windows. Now I somehow managed to get another copy from another pc and and so on but it is annoying to go to your friends house asking for his pc to download windows iso thing again. Is there any way to check the files before installing windows, so I know before i wipe my entire drive so im safe. so the main question:
How I can verify that my windows files ISO in this case is not corrupt and ready to be installed.
Thanks!

Solution
Well unfortunately the file can change pretty frequently depending on several factors(like where you download it from ie country) so the file I get may not be the same as the one you get.
The tool should be verifying it as it makes the usb stick. Try a new usb stick and to be double safe buy two new ones and make em both that way hopefully at least one will be good :)

richardvday

Honorable
Sep 23, 2017
Well unfortunately the file can change pretty frequently depending on several factors(like where you download it from ie country) so the file I get may not be the same as the one you get.
The tool should be verifying it as it makes the usb stick. Try a new usb stick and to be double safe buy two new ones and make em both that way hopefully at least one will be good :)

Solution