Conflicted in my opinions of headsets. "Good" wired headsets vs sub-par wireless headsets.

strommj20

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
I'm so conflicted. I had a pair of HyperX Cloud headpohnes, and I absolutely loved them. They are probably the nicest build quality and comfort I have ever seen on a pair of headphones. Not to mention I felt like the drivers and the mic were not shabby either.

Since then I've tugged on the cord a little too much, and I've since decided to go wireless. I bought the SteelSeries Siberia 800, and after a while using those, I'm not impressed by them. Honestly I think they try to do too many things, and a lot of features end up being sub-par. I still think HyperX has the best comfort in the headphone industry, and I have not been impressed at all by the Siberia's mic, I can hear myself through my own headset when i talk loudly...

Anyways I have been thinking about going back to the HyperX lineup and get a pair of HyperX Cloud II's. Although I don't know if I could ever go back to the chord or not. The one thing I cannot live without, however is comforability, and as I've stated, HyperX has always had the best comfort in my book.

What do you guys think? Who has tried the HyperX Cloud II's, or the Cloud Flight's, and which do you prefer? Do you still prefer wiresless?

strommj20

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
I have since decided the answer to all my problems will to be eventually sometime in the future to get a wireless studio headset, and pair it with a blue yeti mic. That will be a bit in the future however...