[SOLVED] Confused computer puts videos/captures in wrong area

Jan 5, 2019
It’s about where my captured videos go when I record them, I wanted to move the captures folder to the d drive which had literally around a terabyte of space, I think I was messing around with it a bit too much, in the end, now my captures are automatically saved to the local temp folder and not in the captured folder in the d drive ( and also the video and captured folders were merged into the capture folder that I had moved to the d drive

The issue is, how do I get the game drv thing to say that it will go to the capture folder in the d drive instead of local temp?

To be honest I thought it would be easier then it actually was, I probably fiddled with things a bit too much and now my computer is confused! I usually could figure things out with a bit of time and thinking and trying and etc since I am kind of savvy in general with certain things, unfortunately not this time

Solution
It is probably just a setting in whatever software you're using to capture this.

Don't move folders around, change the settings in the software for where you want it to go.

TRENDING THREADS