Question confused on what the issue may be

Aug 18, 2019
alright, so I had purchased n ew parts for my PC being a b450 acrus M motherboard, a ryzen 5 3600 cpu as well as some 8GB ram to start off which I will later upgrade, I had payed extra for a BIOS update for the motherboard which it was confirmed to have. I had put the PC together and it would turn on, fans will work however there wouldn't be any POST and would be just a black screen, I was very confused as me and my brother had made sure everything was perfectly fitted in and that there was no problems but yet we had no success. The power supply is a 600W EVGA b which works as I am currently using it right now. After we had given up we had easily fitted all the old hardware and it was working fine without any issues.

I had sent the motherboard back and they have tested it and have said that it isn't faulty in any way and that it was bios flashed. One thing is that the old motherboard which I am currently using only requires 1 4pin connector however the new one requires two 4 pin connectors for the motherboard which were all slotted in and working

im just wondering what the issue could be here...

Wolfshadw

Titan
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Motherboard Manual

Ok. Rather than me (and anyone else who cares to join) guessing, let's get the full system specs listed and please list the model numbers:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
RAM: 8GB but what what specs???
Storage SSD: ???
Storage HDD: ???
Graphics Card: GTX 1050Ti Model Number???
Power Supply: EVGA 600watt B Model Number???

If you have an SSD, is it with a SATA Interface or an M.2 interface?
Does the graphics card require external power from the power supply?
Does the power supply have the necessary PCI-E power cable (if needed)?
You mentioned the 4-pin ATX12V connector, is it connected to pin3-4, 7-8 as listed on Pg,13 of your motherboard manual?

-Wolf sends

Aug 18, 2019
RAM: HyperX FURY DDR4 8 GB HX432C18FB2
Storage SSD: Kingston SA400S37/240G SATA
Storage HDD: 1TB not sure of company but it functions
Graphics card : GTX 1050Ti Aero 4G OC 4 GB
Power supply:evga 80+ Bronze 600w atx power supply

Graphics card does not require extra power
so no PCI cable
and everything alligns with the motherboard manual.
still need help please

Aug 18, 2019
alright, i've fixed the issue, well not me but somehow it just began working
after I got it returned from the store I purchased it at, they said there was nothing faulty about it and that the bios had been updated however I just tested it again today and now it works and I done everything the same as I did before I feel like I was scammed