confusing- need your comments-

My computer was infected by 5 different viruses one was a Trojan horse
and the others were worms –what make me sure that they are worms that
when you deleted them they came back again. What amazed me is that my
computer had Norton Anti Virus version 2003- full updated – and it
couldn't delete the old version of viruses from (1998-1999-2000). Can
anybody explain this?

On 2 Jul 2004 14:31:59 -0700, Ahmed,N spoketh

>My computer was infected by 5 different viruses one was a Trojan horse
>and the others were worms –what make me sure that they are worms that
>when you deleted them they came back again. What amazed me is that my
>computer had Norton Anti Virus version 2003- full updated – and it
>couldn't delete the old version of viruses from (1998-1999-2000). Can
>anybody explain this?

No, and it's not a firewall issue... Try in any of the virus groups.

Lars M. Hansen
www.hansenonline.net

MadMax

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

Ahmed,N wrote:

> My computer was infected by 5 different viruses one was a Trojan horse
> and the others were worms –what make me sure that they are worms that
> when you deleted them they came back again. What amazed me is that my
> computer had Norton Anti Virus version 2003- full updated – and it
> couldn't delete the old version of viruses from (1998-1999-2000). Can
> anybody explain this?

Ahmed-
You can't depend on AV and a firewall to keep you safe.
See my site for some tips.
-max

--
To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply