ANTEC PSU 550W Neo Eco Modular 80+ - 5 years warranty
ANTEC PSU 650W Neo Eco Modular 80+ - 3 years warrnty
They all the same price which one is better choose for my pc
Thank you

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Why not the hcg 520?
You see, JonhySmith is someone who goes around the forums, posting vague answers and/or suggestions without any word why this or that should be picked. So far i've seen that his suggestions are based on his own personal preference, rather than knowledge about the actual hardware and it's performance.

1st off, Antec Neo Eco 550 modular [NE550M] doesn't have 5 years of warranty. Instead, it has only 3 years of warranty.
Official specs: https://antec.com/product/power/ne550m.php

2nd, Antec Neo Eco 550 and 650 modular units are made by CWT (Channel Well Technology) who is 2nd grade PSU OEM (other PSU OEMs in that ballpark are: Great Wall, HEC/Compucase, Sirfa, Andyson, Enhance and few others).
Antec High Current Gamer 520 [HCG-520M] is made by Seasonic who is 1st grade PSU OEM (other PSU OEMs in that ballpark are: Super Flower and Flextronics).

Seasonic is one of the oldest PSU OEMs in the world and they have been in business for over 40 years (founded in 1975).
Besides releasing PSUs under their own name, Seasonic also makes PSUs to other popular brands. To name the few: Corsair AX series, EVGA Supernova GS series, XFX TS series, NZXT Hale82 series.
Also, Seasonic hasn't never made a bad quality PSU in their time (unless you count some noisy fans in their older models). PSU build quality wise, Seasonic is the leading OEM in the world. And depending on who you ask, either Seasonic or Super Flower is considered the best PSU OEM in the world.

CWT (founded in 1993), in the other hand, also makes PSUs to other brands, like Corsair CX series or Cooler Master GM-series. But build quality wise, CWT units are all over the board, from low quality up to good and great quality (e.g Corsair CX series units, at best, are mediocre quality units). So, you can go wrong with CWT made unit. But you can't go wrong with Seasonic made unit since Seasonic only produces good and great quality PSUs (depending on the series).

Also, when it comes to the PSUs, i'm not looking towards anything below good build quality because PSU powers everything in your PC and thus is the most important component inside the PC.

Long story short:
Antec High Current Gamer 520 is best choice among the three Antec units since with it, you'll get better PSU build quality (which also reflects in warranty length), despite having less max output wattage. Still, 520W is more than enough for your system. RX 570 4GB is 120W GPU, add the rest of the system at about 200W to it and max power consumption of your PC would be 320W, where you'd have 200W of free wattage headroom.

Reactions: retroforlife
May 11, 2019
You see, JonhySmith is someone who goes around the forums, posting vague answers and/or suggestions without any word why this or that should be picked. So far i've seen that his suggestions are based on his own personal preference, rather than knowledge about the actual hardware and it's performance.

1st off, Antec Neo Eco 550 modular [NE550M] doesn't have 5 years of warranty. Instead, it has only 3 years of warranty.
Official specs: https://antec.com/product/power/ne550m.php

2nd, Antec Neo Eco 550 and 650 modular units are made by CWT (Channel Well Technology) who is 2nd grade PSU OEM (other PSU OEMs in that ballpark are: Great Wall, HEC/Compucase, Sirfa, Andyson, Enhance and few others).
Antec High Current Gamer 520 [HCG-520M] is made by Seasonic who is 1st grade PSU OEM (other PSU OEMs in that ballpark are: Super Flower and Flextronics).

Seasonic is one of the oldest PSU OEMs in the world and they have been in business for over 40 years (founded in 1975).
Besides releasing PSUs under their own name, Seasonic also makes PSUs to other popular brands. To name the few: Corsair AX series, EVGA Supernova GS series, XFX TS series, NZXT Hale82 series.
Also, Seasonic hasn't never made a bad quality PSU in their time (unless you count some noisy fans in their older models). PSU build quality wise, Seasonic is the leading OEM in the world. And depending on who you ask, either Seasonic or Super Flower is considered the best PSU OEM in the world.

CWT (founded in 1993), in the other hand, also makes PSUs to other brands, like Corsair CX series or Cooler Master GM-series. But build quality wise, CWT units are all over the board, from low quality up to good and great quality (e.g Corsair CX series units, at best, are mediocre quality units). So, you can go wrong with CWT made unit. But you can't go wrong with Seasonic made unit since Seasonic only produces good and great quality PSUs (depending on the series).

Also, when it comes to the PSUs, i'm not looking towards anything below good build quality because PSU powers everything in your PC and thus is the most important component inside the PC.

Long story short:
Antec High Current Gamer 520 is best choice among the three Antec units since with it, you'll get better PSU build quality (which also reflects in warranty length), despite having less max output wattage. Still, 520W is more than enough for your system. RX 570 4GB is 120W GPU, add the rest of the system at about 200W to it and max power consumption of your PC would be 320W, where you'd have 200W of free wattage headroom.
Ok thank you i will buy the hcg 520 finally a comment with info and not only buy this and this