[SOLVED] Connect a laptop having android os and windows pc with usb to usb cable

Sep 27, 2020
Hey guys i know if i connect two desktop or to laptop or even desktop and laptop they don't actually transfer files and get damage so i want to ask you guys

What happens if i connect Laptop with Android OS installed with USB to USB cable to a desktop with windows installed?

If this is possible or not please answer and if it is not possible then if i open an android device and use the small chip near the charging port then is it possible now?

Solution
What do you mean by "Android Laptop"? What you want to do with that connection?

If it has microUSB connector, you can connect to your Windows computer, and probably transfer files. If it only has standard USB port - yes, you might damage something, and nothing will be transferred.
What do you mean by "Android Laptop"? What you want to do with that connection?

If it has microUSB connector, you can connect to your Windows computer, and probably transfer files. If it only has standard USB port - yes, you might damage something, and nothing will be transferred.

Solution

ragnarok0274

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
USB is client-server, meaning one device is the client (typically the computer) and the other device is the server (what you want to take data from).
FireWire runs peer-to-peer, meaning you could connect the two.
These likely don't have FireWire though.
So no, don't connect them.