Connect --> APC-UPS (Model APS-UPS 600 BR600CI-IN) 600VA & 360W
To
Voltage stablizer (Old Model)
Than
LED TV (TCL) 45W + Setup-box 10w

or Any best option.
Thanks,

Solution
Take a close look at the User Guide/Manual for your APC UPS.

You really should not need a stabiliser (also spelled stabilizer) in between the UPS and LED TV.

The double protection may be acting counterproductively and even more so being that your stabiliser is 20 years old and post-repair at that.

binudothe

Prominent
Aug 17, 2018
Hi Ralston18,

Thanks for the reply.

The link "http://www.apc.com/salestools/DFAH-84RKSP/DFAH-84RKSP_R2_EN.pdf" exactly matched my UPS Model.

For further information;
I am using my computer in the Room with APS-UPS. Basically i use UPS only for 22' LG-LCD monitor & CPU 450 watts (SMPS), the two sockets (Battery Backup & Surge Protected) already being used. The one left socket i am not using for anything.

One day, due power fluctuation my Western Stabilisers(Purchased 20 yr back) got damaged and I got it repaired and its working fine now. I am thinking since this is an old Stabilisers will it support LED 32" TCL tv (45Watts) (mounted in hall) + Hathway setup box (10watts).

Initially I thought directly get connection thru wire from UPS placed in the room to LED 32" TCL tv (mounted in hall), later just add Stabilisers in between UPS & TV.
My idea;
Initially UPS -- LED TV
Later UPS -- Stabilisers -- LED TV (Thinking double protection (not sure) since i am connecting from UPS than Stabilisers )

Thanks,

Ralston18

Titan
Take a close look at the User Guide/Manual for your APC UPS.

You really should not need a stabiliser (also spelled stabilizer) in between the UPS and LED TV.

The double protection may be acting counterproductively and even more so being that your stabiliser is 20 years old and post-repair at that.

Solution

binudothe

Prominent
Aug 17, 2018
Hi Ralston18,

The best option would be UPS -- TV LED right ....!!!

Thank you very much for your help, i will set up same way as suggested by you.... thank once agains.