[SOLVED] Connect MSI B450 Gaming to Intertech x-908?

Dec 30, 2020
I can't figure out how to connect this.
In my case, I have this LED Controller and I want to control the LEDs with MSI Mystic Light. But how do I connect it?
Trying for weeks now :(
9f_x-908_detail_ssd_rgb-platine.jpg

Solution
The case most likely came with the controller hooked up already. Your mobo has a 4 pin JRGB header. You will only be able to use red, green, and blue from what I know about RGB so far since its not a 3 pin ARGB header. For ARGB on an msi mobo you would need their 3 pin jrainbow connector. I'm not sure of which version of the B450 you have so I can't tell you exactly. But it looks like your controller has 2 connections that go straight to the motherboard on top of it. Just know the 4 pin hole connection will go to a JRGB header and the 3 pin hole will go to a JRAINBOW header and you should be good to go.
Jan 1, 2021
The case most likely came with the controller hooked up already. Your mobo has a 4 pin JRGB header. You will only be able to use red, green, and blue from what I know about RGB so far since its not a 3 pin ARGB header. For ARGB on an msi mobo you would need their 3 pin jrainbow connector. I'm not sure of which version of the B450 you have so I can't tell you exactly. But it looks like your controller has 2 connections that go straight to the motherboard on top of it. Just know the 4 pin hole connection will go to a JRGB header and the 3 pin hole will go to a JRAINBOW header and you should be good to go.

Solution