[SOLVED] Connect Multiple Speakers into 1 PC?

Zhxck

Reputable
May 12, 2020
Is there's some kind of Audio Hub where you can connect alot of speakers? I want to upgrade my room so i buy 8 speakers with the same type and i want to connect it into my PC so it's produce the same Output, the problem is the Audio Port isn't enough for it.

Solution
That "audio hub" would be multi-channel amplifier / receiver. For either speakers, you can look at 9.1 units.
Another way to do it (nasty): Four stereo amplifiers, with their inputs connected to a preamp.
D

Deleted member 14196

How about four high end monoblock amps and a high end preamp. That is not nasty at all but would be very expensive. Specially if the mono blocks were high output and quality amplifiers

Is there's some kind of Audio Hub where you can connect alot of speakers? I want to upgrade my room so i buy 8 speakers with the same type and i want to connect it into my PC so it's produce the same Output, the problem is the Audio Port isn't enough for it.

Are you sure this is a good idea? 8 speakers playing the same thing would destroy any sense of positioning in the audio, you won't be able to tell what is coming from where. It's like poking out one of your eyes and losing 3D vision. The best setup is either 2 speakers or a real multi channel setup where the audio is positioned properly for the source you are playing.