Question Connected, No Internet

AaronKyle

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 30, 2019
The message "Connected, No Internet" just popped up on my PC despite showing 5 bars. I'm close to my router and I don't see why this issue would happen. The internet on my phone works as well as Netflix on my TV.

The issue would go away when I restart my PC or plug out and plug back in my wireless adapter.

It doesn't occur on any phones or tablets in the house, just my PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2020
The message "Connected, No Internet" just popped up on my PC despite showing 5 bars. I'm close to my router and I don't see why this issue would happen. The internet on my phone works as well as Netflix on my TV.

The issue would go away when I restart my PC or plug out and plug back in my wireless adapter.

Restart your pc and try unplugging and plugging your Wi-Fi adapter
And restart your internet device as well.

AaronKyle

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 30, 2019
Restart your pc and try unplugging and plugging your Wi-Fi adapter
And restart your internet device as well.

To be more specific. My PC which is brand new loses connection for less than a minute before reconnecting by itself. Yesterday I bought a Smart TV and I started losing connection while Netflix is streaming. Could that be the issue?

Jun 18, 2020
To be more specific. My PC which is brand new loses connection for less than a minute before reconnecting by itself. Yesterday I bought a Smart TV and I started losing connection while Netflix is streaming. Could that be the issue?
then the device might be damaged or needs to be repaired