[SOLVED] Connecting AZZA Hurricane II digital ARGB fan 12cm 4 in 1 set + remote

Dec 6, 2020
I bought an AZZA Hurricane II digital ARGB fan 12cm 4 in 1 set + remote.
My motherboard is Asus Prime X299 Edition 30

I don't want to damage the fans, therefore I need someone tell me how to connect it to the motherboard and have RF (Digital Remote Controller) functionality.

I have connect as like that all the fans and IC RF:
1.jpg

On my motherboard I have the following connecter for Fan and Pump:
2.png

I have 2 Cover LED connecter:

3.png

I have 2 AURA RGB LED connecter:
4.png

And finally I have to Addressable Gen 2 LED connector:
5.png

Does I need to connect alle 4-pin to the motherboard? Or only one of them?
Or need to buy
Endlesss PWM Fan Hub Splitter 4 Pin Black Sleeved 1 to 5 Way?

Solution
The 4 fans connect to normal fan headers (where you have written RGB at the bottoms in the first drawing) and the fans RGB headers (3 pins) connect to the IC device which also connect tot he PSU on its other end. Thats it. you wont be using the motherboards RGB headers if you want to use the remote.

it also wont matter which fan headers you plug into as long as you keep track of which fan is in which spot when you go to set their Temp vs RPM profile settings in the bios.

popatim

Titan
The 4 fans connect to normal fan headers (where you have written RGB at the bottoms in the first drawing) and the fans RGB headers (3 pins) connect to the IC device which also connect tot he PSU on its other end. Thats it. you wont be using the motherboards RGB headers if you want to use the remote.

it also wont matter which fan headers you plug into as long as you keep track of which fan is in which spot when you go to set their Temp vs RPM profile settings in the bios.

Reactions: TomyErik
Solution