[SOLVED] Connecting computer's PSU to power cord extender ?

Sangres

Prominent
Jul 1, 2021
Hello everyone. Today i have noticed some weird stuff happening.

I have my desk fan plugged in to the same power cord extender as the computer's PSU and whenever i turn off the fan my mouse get's disconnected for few seconds and then comes back up again. I was wondering if this could be the cause of my other problems described in my other threads ?

Solution

I have my desk fan plugged in to the same power cord extender as the computer's PSU and whenever i turn off the fan my mouse get's disconnected for few seconds and then comes back up again. I was wondering if this could be the cause of my other problems described in my other threads ?
Not sure about your other threads....but when you power off a fan...it affects the line voltage....and I think that's the cause of your mouse problem.

Not sure about your other threads....but when you power off a fan...it affects the line voltage....and I think that's the cause of your mouse problem.

Solution