Connecting Digital Cable box to XP

James

I'm am in the process of trying to connect my computer to my Motorola DCT
2500 via the built in usb port on the back. I can't seem to find a specific
driver for the computer and the computer makes no effort to find one itself.

Does anyone know what I need to get this show on the road.

Contact the cable company. If this is a supported method of connection,
they should supply the drivers.
www.coribright.com