Question Connecting multiple aRGB components to one header ?

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,

I just bought an ASUS B550-A and it only has one aRGB header. Is it ok if I connect all of the following to it using an aRGB splitter? Is there an amp limit on the header even though they are all are SATA-powered except for the led strips?
  • Six QL120 fans connected to first corsair lighting node pro controller
  • Three QL 120 fans connected to second corsair lighting node pro controller
  • 24-pin and 8pin strimer plus cables connected to Lian Li controller
  • Two 40mm phanteks neon led strips
Thanks,
Jicchi

Lutfij

Titan
The fans that are tethered to the hub they came with will be paired with a USB port. The connector for the ARGB end of the fans are proprietary. you might want to look into an ARGB hub as opposed to a splitter since they do have a limited to how many can be tethered to it.

Oct 2, 2021
The fans that are tethered to the hub they came with will be paired with a USB port. The connector for the ARGB end of the fans are proprietary. you might want to look into an ARGB hub as opposed to a splitter since they do have a limited to how many can be tethered to it.

Thanks for your reply.

Will there be any power draw issues plugging all of the aforementioned argb headers into an argb hub, and then plugging said argb hub into a single argb header? I read that a single argb header only powers up to 3 amps.

Jan 19, 2022
I am going with similar motherboard, but with Lian Li argb fan, and cooler master fans. I wanted to know if you are able to sync all your lighting? If so with which software? Were you able to add them in Aura Sync?!

Like can you individually address each RGB strip/fan? Or all the argb in hub are similarly lit?

Plz reply.