[SOLVED] Connecting my Sony UBP-X700 bluray player, and my Optoma HD144x projector, and Sony WH-L600 headphones

Dec 24, 2021
Hi guys, please help me, I have a question about how to connect my Sony UBP-X700 bluray player, and my Optoma HD144x projector, and Sony WH-L600 headphones, to get them to work? Do I need a HDMI ARC converter? How do I use them? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Solution
What else will provide audio apart from head phones?
I'd do: Player HDMI -> Projector HDMI for video; Player Coax Out -> Coax-to-Optical -> Sony Headphones base
You should check if both HDMI outputs of the player can be used simultaneously, you can Player -> HDMI -> Headphones
I'd do: Player HDMI -> Projector HDMI for video; Player Coax Out -> Coax-to-Optical -> Sony Headphones base
You should check if both HDMI outputs of the player can be used simultaneously, you can Player -> HDMI -> Headphones

Reactions: Almi
Solution
Dec 24, 2021
Thank you so much, I will try this tomorrow :)

Dec 24, 2021
It worked!!!! You are a life saver!! Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Alabalcho