Question Connecting to an ISP outside my country

Seeker21

Reputable
Dec 30, 2017
Is it possible to connect to an isp that's outside my country as I'm really fed up of my 2mb/s speed. If yes, please explain how can it be done and what measures are to be taken.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
You still must have a local connection from a source provider to connect to any service. You can use a VPN or proxy service to virtually connect elsewhere, but you'll still have the limited local connection.

Can you purchase a higher bandwidth service from your local provider or choose a different provider?

Seeker21

Reputable
Dec 30, 2017
You still must have a local connection from a source provider to connect to any service. You can use a VPN or proxy service to virtually connect elsewhere, but you'll still have the limited local connection.

Can you purchase a higher bandwidth service from your local provider or choose a different provider?
Yes I can but the price increase is not really worth it for the small increase of speed. Guess I'll have to wait until the end of this year or the following with them claiming the addition of fiber internet in that time.