Connecting to OUtside IM's

Our orgainization is using IM exchange and would like to be able to connect
to family memebers or other organizations using IM. Can someone help use do
that.
--
John

Greetings John,

Using Windows Messenger 5, you should be able to connect to the outside .NET Messenger
network...
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=77c3799f-6388-4193-8002-be55584c1ac1
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert