Question Connecting two monitors on a GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Guys.
So I have the following specs

I3 9100f
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I know the I3 doesn't support integrated drivers. I have two dell monitors. SE2719H. One is connected via HDMI and works 100%. The other one I have bought DP to HDMI cable today(As my GPU only has one HDMI port and 3 x DP ports) Connected everything It doesn't pick up. Nor windows nor Nvidia Control Panel picks up the second monitor. Screen gives a no signal from HDMI device error and shutsoff(Powersaving I guess).

And help will really be highly appreciated. Been struggling the whole day for a solution. Already powered off for a minute, Powered on, Windows is up to date. Still nothing. Have two DP Cables and both are exactly the same.

All help is highly appreciated. Thanks and have an awesome evening.

Jun 29, 2020
DP to HDMI is an active transition, DP is bitstream HDMI isn't, so that cable needs to be more than just a cable. It also might only be 1 way, so have you got a DP to HDMI, or HDMI to DP?

This for instance, https://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-DisplayPort-HDMI-Video-Converter-Black/dp/B0035PS57M?th=1 Actually needs a DP++ port (if you read the manufacturers details part way down the page.
Hi There.

Well to my understanding it is a DP to HDMI. And it's just a solid cable. One end with a DP head and one end with a HDMI end. But still have no Display.