Connecting two-tube electrical socket query

lowep

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
Hi, I have a small Sony 4xAA 100-240V battery charger with a two-tube female electrical socket that I want to take on a trip. I also have an L-shaped two-tube male to two-pin male adapter (leftover from an old Macbook power supply) thats fits exactly in the female socket of the charger, which is much smaller and more convenient for me to travel with than a regular power cable. My question is would it be risky to plug the charger into the power supply with this adapter, for example because the two pin tubular outlet of the charger may have different polarity than the two pin tubular input of the adapter? I don't think so, since the charger and adapter fit together equally smoothly when I plug in the adapter, remove and swivel, then plug it in again. But since it pays to careful I thought I would ask for advice here before just going ahead and plugging it in. What do you reckon?

Here is an image showing what the adapter looks like:
adaptador-enchufe-para-cargador-apple-ipad-macbook-D_NQ_NP_774609-MLM28123667978_092018-O.jpg

Solution
The output connection is designed to be put in reversed polarity (If I remember from my PlayStation days), so there shouldn't be a problem.
Your call though.