[SOLVED] Connecting USB 2 front panel to usb3 motherboard MSI MPG 570 gaming Plus) what cable is needed?

Jan 21, 2020
The case I'm using has a USB 2 front panel. How do I connect the USB 2 front panel to a USB 3 motherboard? What cable is needed? Confused by cables. TIA

Solution
First thank you for your help. I'm visually impaired. I believe it does, however not sure how many I will need. I've read so many specs on so many boards, I'm a bit lost. I've decided to go with the board mentioned above, as I do not need Wi-Fi on my motherboard.

Here's what I have so far.

Cool master ATCS 840 (Old case)
Nvidia GTX 1050ti
DVD RW + /-
Blu-ray burner
External Seagate 8 terabyte Hub Plus

Looking for:

Rysen 5 3600
SSD Drive
At least a 2 terabyte mechanical hard drive
16GB dual memory
That MSI 570 board has several USB2.0 headers at the bottom edge of the board, as do all modern boards. You won't need an adapter.
That looks like a nice old case. No wonder you want to keep it. Probably all aluminium or steel...
Jan 21, 2020
First thank you for your help. I'm visually impaired. I believe it does, however not sure how many I will need. I've read so many specs on so many boards, I'm a bit lost. I've decided to go with the board mentioned above, as I do not need Wi-Fi on my motherboard.

Nvidia GTX 1050ti
DVD RW + /-
Blu-ray burner

Looking for:

Rysen 5 3600
SSD Drive
16GB dual memory

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Nvidia GTX 1050ti
DVD RW + /-
Blu-ray burner

Looking for:

Rysen 5 3600
SSD Drive
16GB dual memory
That MSI 570 board has several USB2.0 headers at the bottom edge of the board, as do all modern boards. You won't need an adapter.
That looks like a nice old case. No wonder you want to keep it. Probably all aluminium or steel, isn't it?

Solution