[SOLVED] Connecting wireless earphones to a bluetooth reciever?

orangeme

Honorable
Nov 17, 2016
I'm trying to connect a bluetooth reciever/transmitter (link) with a jack to an audio OUTPUT of a device so that I could hear the audio coming from it with my wireless earphones. Is there a way to connect the wireless earphones to the reciever/transmitter like it would to a regular phone via bluetooth?

Solution
I'm trying to connect them to the reciever/transmitter.

Press and hold the power button on the receiver/transmitter to enter the pairing mode (rapid LED flashing).

Put your earphone to pairing mode too, the receiver/transmitter will connect to the earphone (regular LED flashing when connected).

When use with your earphone you have to change the receiver/transmitter to transfer (TX) mode (if there is a button to select).
For a corded/landline phone, you need this adapter if you want to use your Bluetooth headset.

The line goes to the adapter first, then to the phone itself.

HTB1gVDzHFXXXXXuapXXq6xXFXXXI.jpg

I'm connecting the jack into a lav mic device (link). By regular phone I mean as an example how my samsung earphones connect to them and i'm able to hear the audio coming from my samsung s8 phone.

So you are talking about smartphone like Samsung S8, right?

Smartphones have built-in Bluetooth, you simply enable the Bluetooth on your Samsung S8 and pair it with your Bluetooth earphone. Once the S8 is paired with the earphone it will automatically redirect the audio to your earphone.

orangeme

Honorable
Nov 17, 2016
So you are talking about smartphone like Samsung S8, right?

Smartphones have built-in Bluetooth, you simply enable the Bluetooth on your Samsung S8 and pair it with your Bluetooth earphone. Once the S8 is paired with the earphone it will automatically redirect the audio to your earphone.
I've only used it as an example, i'm not trying to connect the wireless earphones to them. I'm trying to connect them to the reciever/transmitter.

I'm trying to connect them to the reciever/transmitter.

Press and hold the power button on the receiver/transmitter to enter the pairing mode (rapid LED flashing).

Put your earphone to pairing mode too, the receiver/transmitter will connect to the earphone (regular LED flashing when connected).

When use with your earphone you have to change the receiver/transmitter to transfer (TX) mode (if there is a button to select).

Solution