Question Connection cuts every several seconds, only for my PC.

Feb 21, 2019
Since I built a mostly new rig I have had strange, pretty much unique, connection issues. Every 6 to 8 seconds, can't tell exactly, my stream on both ends halts, I do not lose connection to the network, however. This isn't random or intermittent, it happens every time all the time, the stops last for about 1.5-2 seconds every time.
Specs.:
Router: Ubiquiti AmpliFi Router HD
Modem: Motorola MB8600
Mobo: ASUS PRIME Z370-A
PS: Thermaltake TR2-RX 850W
Wireless Adapter: EDUP EP-DB1607 or ASUS USB-AC56
ISP: Cox

I have a bunch of clients on the network but I am the only one who gets any problems with speeds and this issue I'm having now. I have updated my driver on both adapters and my Motherboard, the Router has all updated firmware as well. I have a screenshot of the history in Task Manager's performance tab.
History_WIFI.jpg

As I was assembling this post I did more speed tests inside the app for my router and out of nowhere the problem is fixed but the phenomenon is still super strange. I assume it will hit me again for no reason but I'd like to see if this problem has ever affected anyone else...

Feb 21, 2019
Speed tests are fine, a little sporadic but eventually it climbs to a normal speed, for me... My router has it's own test in the app and it gets exactly what we pay for but with high ping surprisingly.

Feb 25, 2019
i have the same problem man just upgraded the psu on my old rig (and put new thermal paste on gpu) and a day later boom i disconnect like clockwork for about 1 sec then reconnect . what the heck is going on , also this only happens when im like loading a video or playing a game