Connection issues on specific games.

Oct 12, 2018
Hello everyone! I am currently troubleshooting a freind's gaming needs on PC. My buddy has a gaming laptop, he is not 100% sure on his specs but so far he claims he has a GTX1080 GPU, and CPU: I7-8750. I'll know the rest when I remote to his pc, but the issue is : he can play most games. The games he can play : Battlefield 1, Conan Exiles, Minecraft, Rainbow 6. Games he cannot play : Battlefield 4, Black ops 4. I am not sure why he can play BF1 and not BF4 but maybe that BF4 does not have EA servers anymore? But that doesnt explain the Black Ops 4 issue. Is it possible that his ISP could restrict specific games? Maybe Nat Type? He is in the military on a military base, & they provide the internet. I have searched everywhere for an answer but have not had any luck. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Oct 12, 2018
So he says he tried it again and it wont even matchmake. He selected the game mode, and hit "play" and nothing happens. He has uninstalled, and installed several times now. This happens on Black Ops 4 and BF4.

Oct 12, 2018
I think I figured it out. It may be his download. He said he lost internet both times when he downloaded those games, and wasn't able to get the internet back up until hours later. He wasn't having issues getti g into a multiplayer game, he couldnt get the game to open. So I'm going to have him get the download from someone with the game already downloaded and working. Should fix the issue I figure.