Connection Properties Help Please

Windows XP Professional: When opening my Wireless Network Connection
Properties Dialog Box and choose Wireless Networks, what is does the small
Blue circle symbol mean to the right of the SSID Name in the preferred
networks section?

Thanks in advance...

When viewing the Preferred list in the Advanced UI (Wireless network
connection properties, Wireless Networks Tab, 'Preferred networks')
A blue circle around the wireless icon indicates that you are currently
associated to this SSID. It does not indicate you are authenticated.
A red x indicates this SSID is not visible and a regular Icon without the
red x indicates it's visible but your not associated to it.

Craig Clark
Windows Networking

purposes only.