Question Connexion impossible

Sep 22, 2021
Hi,
I really need help. Can you please help me quickly!
When I turn on my computer I land on the login page and it says: a problem has occurred and your pin is not available. click to set up your pin again.
And when I press: configure your pin again. it says: Do you want to search for an application in the store?
and when I say yes nothing happens.
Can you help me I'm stuck I have no access to my computer
Thank you

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Try clicking the link and reading. Top result:

"To get started, just click on the Sign-in options beneath the error message “ Something happened and your PIN isnt available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options “. Next, click on the key icon and try to log in to your local account or Microsoft account with a password. "

If it doesn't have that option, by the rules of the forum there is basically nothing else we can offer so far as support for this.

Sep 22, 2021
Try clicking the link and reading. Top result:

"To get started, just click on the Sign-in options beneath the error message “ Something happened and your PIN isnt available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options “. Next, click on the key icon and try to log in to your local account or Microsoft account with a password. "

If it doesn't have that option, by the rules of the forum there is basically nothing else we can offer so far as support for this.
But
And when I press: configure your pin again. it says: Do you want to search for an application in the store?
and when I say yes nothing happens.

TRENDING THREADS