ConquerEr FX 5200 128mb car

I have a 64 MB GF4. Upgrading is not essential, but it would be nice. I
saw this card at Compusa for $50 after rebates. Anyone know if it's worth
the upgrade? I can currently run Halo on 800x600 w/VSYNC. Would I see a
good jump in quality?

The 5200 is NOT significantly faster than what you have now. It is the
current ENTRY level card. The only advantage is that it is DX9 compatible,
which yours is not.

--
DaveW