[SOLVED] Considerably Old Razer Keyboard

Heater6785

Commendable
Oct 30, 2019
I found a pretty catchy deal for the good old Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 for just $30 and I wonder would it worth the purchase, e.g. is it still supported by the last drivers and synapse, if anything could go wrong, etc. It looks quite good and has macro keys as well, also it's loud and I just love noisy keyboards. Can the Razer products (especially old ones) be buggy at some times and are they reliable? Personally I'd never buy it cos it's known that their products are way too overpriced but this time it's considerably cheap and fulfills my requirements (mechanical, macros, noisy, cheap). It can be shipped to my nearest delivery office and have a check before I buy it so I can test it free and if I don't like it I can return it back without any money loss. I try to be fast as well because every moment it's possible to be ordered by somebody else.

Last edited:

Heater6785

Commendable
Oct 30, 2019
And should I expect a quality? It's a Razer product and the most stereotype is that they're the best, but much people say that they're a cheap garbage, you pay only for the brand, and so on.

Heater6785

Commendable
Oct 30, 2019
I've also heard that there are many fakes (in my opinion mainly for the Hammerheads exist fakes), is it true or only a myth? If it's true - how can I spot the difference? The guy showed me the box so it shouldn't be fake.

Heater6785

Commendable
Oct 30, 2019
I told the guy to send it at the office. At least I can not buy it if I like it or sell it for the same price so the money loss wouldn't be a problem.