Console Management Controller

Hi guy!

I need your help.I have a Compaq Console Management Controller in my
rack, and i would like know how configure it.Can you please help me?
Thanks

Do you mean a KVM ? Keyboard, video, mouse " box " with lots of connectors?
Or, are you talking about KVM over IP, where you can access all the servers
with a web browser, as though you were standing at them ? The latter way
would give you ability to watch the machine POST, and enter the F10
utilities. The regular KVM wont dont remotely, but if you are standing in
front of it, you will be able to view all aspects of any single machine at a
time.

Which one do you have ?

LC
"sirio" <sf7791@virgilio.it> wrote in message
> Hi guy!
>
> I need your help.I have a Compaq Console Management Controller in my
> rack, and i would like know how configure it.Can you please help me?
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS