constant blue screen

Sep 30, 2017
i brought a Lenovo IdeaPad 310 15.6-Inch Notebook - (Black Texture) (Intel Core i3-6006U, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 10) a couple of days ago and every time i try to starting it up i get a blue screen

Solution
basically, the generic solution to a bluescreen bugcheck is to update the motherboard BIOS and motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website. if that does not work, then you have to have someone look at the memory dumps stored at c:windows\minidump directory.

you can try to download whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview for a automated read of the memory dumps or copy them to a cloud server like Microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.

basically, the generic solution to a bluescreen bugcheck is to update the motherboard BIOS and motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website. if that does not work, then you have to have someone look at the memory dumps stored at c:windows\minidump directory.

you can try to download whocrashed.exe or bluescreenview for a automated read of the memory dumps or copy them to a cloud server like Microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.

Solution