Constant blue screening after reinstalling Windows 7

bman9135

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
I decided to reinstall windows 7 on my computer. I did not change any hardware nor even open the inside of my computer at all. All I did was format the partition the old windows was on and reinstalled it.

The installation process works fine but after a couple of minutes of having my computer on, it blue screens. It doesn't blue screen under safe mode and another problem that i'm having is Windows explorer keeps crashing and when I used Google chrome that is also crashing.

This is so frustrating, I don't know what to do to fix this. Could my hard drive be failing?

Is there something I can give you guys so that you can inspect the problem?

bman9135

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011

I've tried that with no luck. Atleast the blue screen is showing another error.
Now it's saying "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocateed time interval"

Before it was saying "the system encountered an uncorrectable hardware error"

bman9135

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
Update: I have tried Windows 7 64 bit home premium, professional, ultimate. They all gave me blue screens.

I installed Windows xp 32 bit and I did not get any blue screens at all.

I did not change anything in the BIOS. I even unplugged my second hard drive and took out two RAM sticks. It is still blue screening in Windows 7. Is there a way to delete all the drivers installed on my computer? Whenever I reinstall windows 7 it never asks for any driver installations but when I installed windows xp I had to install all the drivers.

This has to be a driver issue seeing as I don't blue screen when I am in safe mode.