constant blue screens! Please help me :(

clonic96

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
Hey..
All of the sudden when i restarted my pc, it would'ent boot. I got 1 short beep.. It's the beep for RAM failure.. So i reset everything in my mobo, then i got a bluescreen! Then i updated my mobo, and I'm still getting blue screens!
the blue screen it here..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/79vb6b8oqf04b9i/IMAG0906.jpg
Please help me :(

Mobo:Asus P8Z77-V LK
Ram: Kingston HyperX Beast 2400 MHz (2x8)
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k stock clocked

How to remove an RxFilter error

RxFilter.sys is a Windows driver. A driver is a small software program that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or connected devices. This means that a driver has direct access to the internals of the OS, hardware etc.
The free file information forum can help you determine if RxFilter.sys belonging to the Windows system or an application you can trust.
Run a free scan to check for RxFilter drivers in need of updating

RxFilter.sys file information
The process known as Decryption And Decompression Minifilter belongs to software Roxio Easy Media Creator (version 8) or Easy Media Creator by Sonic Solutions (www.sonic.com).
Description: The file RxFilter.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. The file size on Windows 7/XP is 50,176 bytes.
The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The program has no visible window. RxFilter.sys is not a Windows system file. The application can be uninstalled in the Control Panel. Therefore the technical security rating is 13% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.
In case of any problems with RxFilter.sys, you could completely remove Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 (Control Panel⇒Add/Remove programs).
Recommended: Identify RxFilter.sys related errors
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as RxFilter.sys, particularly when located in the c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Therefore, you should check the RxFilter.sys process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Security Task Manager for verifying your computer's security. This was one of the Top Download Picks of The Washington Post and PC World.

Score
User Comments
I installed Roxio Creator 9 in a new computer with Windows 7 in 2010. Creator 9 output video productions as mpegs without problems until 2011 March. Now the output function closes with an error message and doesn't make an mpeg. When I uninstalled Roxio and attempted to reinstall it, Windows 7 gave an error message that it only installs drivers with a digital signature and the RxFilter.sys driver doesn't have one. Roxio is now part of another corporation. The corporate website doesn't provide a digitally signed driver for Creator 9 for free or at low cost.

clonic96

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

I read this as if, i have to get into windows to fix it..?