constant blue screens with different stopcodes

Apr 7, 2018
I've had stop codes like irql not less or equal, memory management, system_service_exception, etc.I use a laptop which is dell inspirion 7567 gaming which has gtx 1050 ti and i7-7700 Intel processor, i did reset my laptop a couple of times but have yet to use memtest.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Apr 7, 2018

so far here are my minidumps, i recall having more...
http://

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/Hq5E.html

File: dumpsssssss (1).dmp (Apr 19 2018 - 18:32:43)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)]
Probably caused by: wcifs.sys (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 03 Min(s), and 24 Sec(s)

File: dumpsssssss (2).dmp (Apr 19 2018 - 19:03:59)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 30 Min(s), and 46 Sec(s)

File: dumpsssssss (3).dmp (Apr 19 2018 - 19:30:41)
BugCheck: [PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 25 Min(s), and 05 Sec(s)

Computer: http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/inspiron-15-7000-gaming/spd/inspiron-15-7567-laptop

I can't help you with this. Wait for additional replies. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
1 was caused by wcifs.sys File system filter (part of windows) which isn't a file I have seen before
WCIF is the Windows Container Isolation FS Filter Driver. Most likely either AVAST or Malwarebytes installed an FS Filter Driver that isn't working right. Try uninstalling those programs for now. These programs use an File System Filter Driver for real time scanning.

what AV are you using?

2nd is blaming the kernel & oldest isn't sure what cause is. I would guess a driver as that is most common cause of page faults.

Go to dell web site for laptop and run the auto update feature to confirm you have latest drivers. I would expect there to be newer LAN drivers

Colif

Win 11 Master
See if this helps

right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

It will check if its a windows problem as I can't see any drivers there I would suspect were causes. If it doesn't help, I will try something else next post.

gardenman

Splendid
Those 2 are new. I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/t53y.html

File: 051418-28750-01.dmp (May 14 2018 - 09:01:53)
BugCheck: [CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (EF)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 10 Min(s), and 49 Sec(s)

File: 051418-23593-01.dmp (May 14 2018 - 17:30:37)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)]
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: MsMpEng.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 11 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)

Colif

Win 11 Master
the last crash was defender... since its your only AV, I would think about installing something like Bitdefender free and do a scan with it.

both of your lan drivers are up to date so it would be odd for either to be cause.

Its not showing any driver names in the reports, so its hard to point at the actual cause

try running driver verifer, just read the instructions carefully. It is part of win 10 designed to find misbehaving drivers. It will cause BSOD, that is its job since it tests drivers.

note: sometimes this will put you into a boot loop so it helps to run system restore before hand to create a system restore point to roll back to if necessary.

Also helps have a win 10 installer handy to get out again. Download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

Once it bsod, upload the minidump file and we see what it shows us.

Apr 7, 2018
Right now, Im in a loop of restarts, tried system restore before, tried windows installation media.
When I use the windows installation media it just crashes and with the normal launch up as 0xc000021a with no way to go to advanced repair.

EDIT: I used another usb for windows 10 and it worked. also the driver was LGBusEnum.sys but im still crashing....
they're both system_service exception https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6xykwdolj5yihiw/AABLW5-VebXLiBIMf3UoyxBHa?dl=0
and bitdefender didnt have any problems.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the 3 new dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/OIYW.html

File: 053118-30375-01.dmp (May 31 2018 - 21:22:21)
BugCheck: [PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EasyAntiCheat.sys
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 55 Sec(s)

File: 053118-25515-01.dmp (May 31 2018 - 21:11:56)
BugCheck: [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)]
Probably caused by: memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 10 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 59 Sec(s)

File: 053018-26109-01.dmp (May 30 2018 - 17:16:07)
BugCheck: [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)]
Uptime: 0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 18 Min(s), and 51 Sec(s)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you run memtest? I know you mentioned not doing it in 1st post

download memtest86 and use it create bootable USB. Run it on one stick at a time, up to 8 scans. Only error score you want is 0. Any higher likely explains all the random errors. replace any sticks that have errors.

Apr 7, 2018
I've just ran memtest86 and showed me that i had 8 errors maximum but I still have the same annoying crashes with memory_management,system_service_exception

Colif

Win 11 Master

8 errors = 8 too many. The only score you want is 0 errors. Remove/replace sticks with errors and your BSOD will go away. Or should anyway.

Apr 7, 2018
I've just did a dell full scan on my computer which says to replace the memory, and it seems that you are right. Quite unfortunate that the warranty finished on june 1st.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't think Dell that devious to make ram sticks that die same week as the warranty, but Apple would buy them if they did... its bad luck, sorry we didn't think of it in April.

Think in future, for everyone who gets data errors I will just suggest checking ram right away.