Question Constant blue screens

Feb 11, 2019
So I have been having issues for the past 2-3 weeks regarding blue screens and overall just poor system performance. These crashes are caused by things such as
  • Watching youtube videos (Usually Irql equal or less than crash)
  • Playing games (Sometimes game crash, sometimes memory management blue screens, and other things pertaining to memory blue screens)
  • Trying to run obscure programs
Crashes are various and I can't seem to find a main cause

Things I have tried so far
  • Full fresh wipe both installed on ssd and hdd, W/ updated bios and 3 seperate versions of windows
  • Ran memtest 86 / Other various memory programs looking for problems with nothing turning up
  • All drivers up to date
  • With a fresh install, just tried just downloading steam and a game and still occured
  • Tried different ports / ram and still dealt with the same issues
  • All temps are fine + overclocks are turned off so I don't add to the issue
I have about $2k invested into the pc and I don't believe equipment is causing an issue. I talked to windows support for over 20 hours running pretty much every fix I could and the best they could do was to move me onto there tier 4 support into a actual store (Which is over 2 hours away so I never went)

It almost seems as if files are corrupting themself overtime as fresh installs let the computer run fine for about a day or two, then issues occur overtime. Also, Having problems downloading some games away from steam as information will not be retained

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here

and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read