constant BSOD crashing during games

joshtb86

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015
hello everyone. i am getting constant crashing to desktop or BSOD only when gaming. this started happenign recently with ghost recon, and i thought like everyone else, it was just a problem with the game, but now its happening in the witcher 3, mass effect, titanfall, including games i used to be able to play with no issues.

my hardware is as follows
asrock oc formula z170
i7 6700k
nxzt kraken x61 water cooling
16 gb ddr4 ram at 3400 mhz with stock timings on xmp
evga gtx 3.0 1080
boot drive - samsung 950 evo nvme m2
2 SSDs 500 gb, 1 ssd 1 tb, 1 hdd 5 tb
asus 4k monitor
stereo speakers ran off the motherboard
solid 1000w psu (don't remember the exact one but it is well received and i think gold or platinum rated)

i also pasted my unverified drivers

i have been getting various messages in the bsod
whea error uncontrollable
kernel security check failure
irql errors

i am currently uploading my crash dump files. currently uploaded is my dxdiag and a list of the unverified drivers

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nyQ0lPNuS1Z0NQb0p3UElBLTg

i have overclocked and not overclocked my gpu - the crashes do not seem to be related, and my gpu is stable running furmark at the settings ive picked

my CPU is also currently overclocked to 4.59 ghz (bceause the XMP memory profile required a BCLK OC of 102.XX mhx)
this has been tested as stable via intel burn test running 20 times at 10gb ram each time
could that be the problem?

the other thing i tried was running a driver checker, found tons of outdated USB drivers which were updated but did not fix the problem.. . my original thought was it might be USB driver related

please assist. thanks everyone!

Uninstall Asrock V drive.

See if there are any updated drivers for whatever brother device / printer you have. Theyre 9 yrs old

This driver is 9 yrs old. Either uninstall it or update it CAM_V3.sys

Some monitoring software. It may not be compatible with Win10

Update or uninstall Superantispyware. It's drivers are 6 yrs old

Update your USBXpress drivers SiUSBXp.sys theyre 7 yrs old

asstor64.sys your Asmedia drivers are 3 yrs old

WinRing0x64.sysis 4 yrs old. It may belong to some hardware monitoring program

joshtb86

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015

is there an easy way to find each of these? did the dump files show these might be a problem?

joshtb86

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015

and how do i find the ones that arent in the install programs or device manager?