Question Constant BSOD even after clean install & switching to original ssd

Apr 2, 2019
I've had the Overpowered OP-1 branded, tongfang GK5CN5Z laptop for a few months and have recently begun getting constant BSODs. The first crash happened while gaming without any noteworthy driver updates being done and these crashes have consistently continued as soon as the AC adapter is plugged in or the system starts working harder. I've attempted formatting both SSDs followed by a clean install of windows along with swapping out both ssds for the one that originally came with the laptop with the original windows version installed, all to no avail.

Here is the minidump file for the most recent crash, any help in narrowing down the issue would be greatly appreciated. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBDmNrYVP1uEU91YhJgvy5wb2KqETxnn/view?usp=sharing

"Memory corruption" is what I got out of your minidump file. If you have more than one stick of memory, try testing on one stick at a time (on the off chance multiple sticks are bad, you can pop in a different module altogether and re-test).

BSODs on a clean install usually mean a bad driver out of the gate, or faulty hardware. It's not uncommon for memory to be the culprit.

P.S - If you run a memory testing application and get no errors, don't put too much stock into that.

Apr 2, 2019
I've attempted your suggestion without success, the laptop runs fine while trying all possible RAM configurations on battery power and begins crashing as soon as the AC adapter is plugged in or high performance mode is turned on, even after all drivers to my knowledge are default or updated, I also completed a memtest initially which came back with 0 errors. I disabled the GPU driver in device manager to isolate whether the problem persists and it still does so I'm at a loss for what to try next