Question Constant BSOD need urgent help can’t use PC

Jan 28, 2022
I keep blue screening and I can’t use more computer. I get many errors like kerna l auto boost raised irql and many others, so I get different ones each time but all relating around kernal and nvlddmkm.sys

sometimes the pc doesn’t blue screen but just turns off and back on again instantly. I can’t use the computer for more than 1 minute - I’ve done system restores and reset the whole pc multiple times so I’m really stuck on what to do. Please help anytbing is appreciated:)

Nine Layer Nige

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2014
Please list your specs
Things to try...
Can you unplug as many usb and attached devices as possible. Does that improve stability ?
List specs to confirm.
If your CPU has onboard graphics and you have a graphics card as well, can you remove the graphics card and use only onchip graphics to improve stability (in case your GPU is dying) ?

Jan 28, 2022
Please list your specs
Things to try...
Can you unplug as many usb and attached devices as possible. Does that improve stability ?
List specs to confirm.
If your CPU has onboard graphics and you have a graphics card as well, can you remove the graphics card and use only onchip graphics to improve stability (in case your GPU is dying) ?
hi, I have a nvidia msi 1650 Super
Ryzen 3 3100
16GB Corsair ram

I only have my keyboard + mouse plugged in and my PC has been working fine for 6 months before this - very confused

ASK THE COMMUNITY