[SOLVED] Constant BSOD While gaming. Need help please.

Mar 17, 2020
Hello, I am at my wits end with this build. I am getting constant BSOD either "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" or "Interupt_Exception_Not_Handled". I have the dump files saved. I have already debugged them and the fault indicator is "ntkrnlmp.exe" across multiple crash dumps with the different BSOD causes. This seems to only happen when the PC is stressed (while gaming). I have done every test known to man.

I have done:
Memtest86
Intel burn test
windows memory diagnostic
Prime 95
Updated, checked, rechecked ALL drivers manually. Again and Again.....

These tests have found ZERO errors.

Components:
Asus Prime x470 pro
(4) 4gb Corsair Vengeance ram - total of 16gb
AMD Ryzen 7
AMD Wraith Prism fan
GeForce RTX 2060 Super
ABS Majesty MJ 1100-M PS
Samsung 850 pro SSD (where the OS and system critical files are stored)
WD HDD for all other files or personal stuff

Here is a link to the entire most recent crash dump: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhetXw-yvesa8H8geCLV0o09GyW7

I would really appreciate any and all help. Like I said above, I am just so angry and tired of this. Just cannot seem to figure it out. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Solution
Are any pieces of software that automatically check all drivers worth the money?
Not that I know of. Most of them are dangerous in my view, some like Driver Booster will install the wrong drivers, it has happened to me before so I tell everyone to avoid them.
Many motherboard makers have their own software now

Now I could be wrong, it might just do BIOS, but have you tried EZupdate 3 from Asus, in the utilities area of your motherboard - https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_Download/
you may need to install AI Suite 3 which is right under it on that page as EZ update might just be a tab in that.

You WILL need to copy the minidumps out of C;/windows/minidump as you won't have permission to...

Colif

Win 11 Master
so the dumps blame the kernel.. that is normal if you use a program like whocrashed or bluescreenview. Pretty common on debugger too but at least it shows more info

I will ask a friend to convert the dumps, it could be a driver that is hiding still.

Mar 17, 2020
so the dumps blame the kernel.. that is normal if you use a program like whocrashed or bluescreenview. Pretty common on debugger too but at least it shows more info

I will ask a friend to convert the dumps, it could be a driver that is hiding still.
Thanks in advance. I can provide 2 dumps that have not been debugged, or the link shows the full debugged file. Are any pieces of software that automatically check all drivers worth the money?
All I know is motherboard drivers, gpu drivers, windows drivers seem to be automatic, and peripherals like my USB items.... what could i be missing?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Are any pieces of software that automatically check all drivers worth the money?
Not that I know of. Most of them are dangerous in my view, some like Driver Booster will install the wrong drivers, it has happened to me before so I tell everyone to avoid them.
Many motherboard makers have their own software now

Now I could be wrong, it might just do BIOS, but have you tried EZupdate 3 from Asus, in the utilities area of your motherboard - https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards/PRIME-X470-PRO/HelpDesk_Download/
you may need to install AI Suite 3 which is right under it on that page as EZ update might just be a tab in that.

You WILL need to copy the minidumps out of C;/windows/minidump as you won't have permission to upload them direct from there. You don't own those files, but if you copy them, you will have full ownership of the copies. Just makes it easier to upload then.

Solution
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys, thank you for the comments. A couple of updates... I changed my ram speed in bios from 2666 to ddr4 2400, which is what these are rated for. Also, I found some power settings that I have since changed. One was processor idle time, which I changed from 30 minutes to "never". The other was USB Sleep time, which I changed from 30 minutes to "never". I have played solid for about 5 hours of game time with no BSOD so far. If I get another BSOD, I will upload the minidumps and continue to TS.