Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2 x8 GB 16.0 GB
Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 30.0.14.9709
Storage : 1. Kingston SSD SA400S3 - NTFS File System 110.75 GB
2. ST3000VN007 -2E4166 - NTFS File System 2.73 TB
3. Samsung SSD 860 EVO - NTFS File System 931 GB
PSU : VS500

Backstory

I had built this PC from the ground up, had it firing from the get go with only some issues with installing the OS on the Kingston SSD drive, was getting some errors I recall because of the file system format but I overcame it and started using my PC, I made sure to install all necessary drivers on the system with the help of driver booster and manually doing it on my own, updated the BIOS also. I was then still experiencing BSODs from time to time for months especially when my PC is idling during overnight downloading sessions sometimes just giving my PC a break and coming to see it on the login screen up to this very day ; despite changing RAMS, running RAM tests, CHKDSK tests , driver verify tests with no avail. I even went ahead and a fresh install my of windows with the same issue. I've ran temperature checks and everything is running at normal range idling and under load.

I've noticed my PC sometimes restarts without even a BSOD, and even recently I've noticed when am watching a video the video gets really contrasted , dark until I make an input, I don't know if this is due to my video card needed an update a the time but thats that.

Crash Dump Images

View: https://imgur.com/9sLkDoW

View: https://imgur.com/Vci61FA

If you need any additional information just let me know, I would really appreciate your help, thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, why are you operating in Legacy mode for your BIOS? You should go into BIOS and see that CSM is disabled, since you're on Windows 10. Speaking of Windows 10, where did you source the installer for the OS? Link to the ram kit used?

I made sure to install all necessary drivers on the system with the help of driver booster
You source drivers from the motherboard maker's support site and manually installing it in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Using third party apps can and will lead to mishaps.

How old is the PSU?

Can you use CPU-Z to show you what your BIOS version is? It's listed under the Mainboard tab.

Did you check and see if the Kingston SSD has any firmware updates pending?

Reactions: renna
Nov 29, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First off, why are you operating in Legacy mode for your BIOS? You should go into BIOS and see that CSM is disabled, since you're on Windows 10. Speaking of Windows 10, where did you source the installer for the OS? Link to the ram kit used?

I made sure to install all necessary drivers on the system with the help of driver booster
You source drivers from the motherboard maker's support site and manually installing it in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Using third party apps can and will lead to mishaps.

How old is the PSU?

Can you use CPU-Z to show you what your BIOS version is? It's listed under the Mainboard tab.

Did you check and see if the Kingston SSD has any firmware updates pending?

-------------------------------

I don't have a clue about my BIOS being in legacy mode, might be a indecisive input on my part perhaps or happened by default, unsure.

I sourced the installer from the windows website and mounted it on a bootable removable disk.

my ram kit used link. https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Veng...qid=1638824526&sprefix=corsair,aps,195&sr=8-3

I'll try to reinstall the motherboard driver manually with doing what you said and see if there is any changes with my issue.

All my PC Parts were bought new, including the PSU.

My BIOS version is F161a

And there is no Firmware update for the Kingston drive.