Constant crashes with gtx 980ti

Flicony

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
I have used this current system without changes for about a year with rare issues, overall its been a solid build. I have had 3 monitors since the start however always had one plugged into the mb because the graphics card didn't agree with 3. Recently reinstalled windows and everything was working fine and i even managed to get the 3 monitors working with the gpu in nvidia surround. However it started to crash so i reverted to having one monitor in the mb, the crashes continued.

From what I can work out there are 3 types of crash. One just essentially shuts down my PC instantly restarts it. The second shuts off the monitors to the graphics card but the monitor in the mb stays on but frozen, the pc completely crashes and has to be reset before being used. And the third is very similar to the second however programs still run and im able to keep speaking to people on apps.

It crashes on launch of a demanding/unoptimized game (pubg) without fail, but also crashes during average browser use.

After looking through event viewer the only thing i found that could relate possibly was;

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0.
I dont think this is related.

Also when looking through the case I saw that the CPU cooler (H80 at the time), had developed a slow leak right onto the Graphics card. This got changed as quickly as it was noticed, and i dont believe that there is any damage, though im not any kind of expert. I believe it had a slow leak for a while.

Drivers are up to date on everything as far as i know, all help is appreciated!

Thank you very much!